Logan's first blog post

 Hello Everyone!

My name is Logan Beem and I am a student at Oregon State University and LBBC. I am currently studying Design and Innovation Management, Business Administration. When I am older, I want to work in product design, UI/UX design, or be involved in design research. I grew up all around the Portland area, as well as Germany. I am taking this class because it is required for my degree. Marketing is something that I find fascinating! I think it is so interesting to learn how brands and products are shown towards populations all over the world. I am most interested in learning about the psychology of marketing and how marketers can use psychology to promote what they want to promote. 

Outside of college and school, I love nature and various activities/sports. I really enjoy hiking and soccer. I play on a soccer team in Corvallis and it is a lot of fun. I try to go hiking almost every weekend, and I plan on summiting multiple mountains in central Oregon this summer. I am also really passionate about art and music! I like drawing, painting and ceramic art. I have been making art since I was a kid and it is something that I find very calming. As far as music is concerned, I enjoy just about everything except EDM and country music (sorry country lovers and ravers). My greatest passion is traveling. I think that getting out of your comfort zone and exploring the world/new cultures/languages is really exciting. I think it is important to learn from others all over the world and to take bits and pieces of cultures and try to incorporate that into our lives. After my time in college, I plan on moving back to Germany and I want to travel a lot more around Europe. 

Hopefully you know a little bit more about me!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say What Now? Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

Marketing in the News: Heinz&Absolut Vodka